After sadly having to close our doors during the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak, we’re delighted to announce that we will be re-opening our doors on Monday 6th July from 6:30pm following the Government’s relaxation of the nation’s lockdown.
From 6th July, we will be open every evening from 6:30pm and between 11:30am – 2:00pm everyday Saturday and Sunday lunchtime.
To comply with current government guidelines, we will be:
- Providing seating and tables outside, together with a very limited number of seats/tables inside the bar area and hall to ensure social distancing of 2m at all times
- Operating a “one way system” inside the club to minimise unnecessary contact , so please look out for the relevant signage when visiting
- Initially offering table service ONLY
- Taking all payments at tables – we will accept cash or contactless credit/debit cards. (Please bear in mind that we do not have a cordless card payment machine, so you must be happy for the bar staff to take your card to the bar)
- Asking all visitors to provide the bar staff with their contact details upon entry to satisfy the requirements of the Government “track and trace” system
We will continue to be guided by government advice and will make changes to the way in which we operate as and when we are required or able to do so.
In the meantime, we look forward to seeing you and welcoming you again in the very near future. Please feel free to tell anyone who may be interested that we are open again.